I was so honored to receive this award from Chris at My Mother’s Daughter. What a lovely blog she has too! (and she gets bonus points because she lives in Texas too!)
There are a few rules to receiving this Lovely Blog Award and they are as follows:
Create a link to the sight of the person who gave you the award. See above…check!
Write 7 random facts about yourself. See below…check!!
1) I love TV and pretty much anything on it.
2) I can cry at pretty much anything. If there is a child or furry animal in a movie or on tv there’s a 99.8% chance I’m going to cry. My girls don’t really like going to movies with me.
3) I’m the most uncoordinated person ever. Walls really do pop up in front of me and my wonderful hubby knows to make sure I’m balanced after he kisses me.
4) We bought a zoo, well almost…we have 2 dogs, 2 frogs and a guinea pig. Reduced from 3 dogs, 4 guinea pigs, 2 frogs and a shrimp.
5) I love to travel. Wish I could do it more.
6) As much as I love to travel, I also love to be in my home. 3 months of bed rest in the hospital kind of makes you a homebody.
7) I have a hammock supporting my brain (this probably has something to do with my lack of coordination)
And finally, create links to some blogs that you think are worth reading …here you go!!
My Life In Austin - I love Austin and I love Courtney and her sense of humor
Spilled Cookies - Cherry is such a talented, talented writer. I love reading her blogs. She really needs to write a book.
Cleverly Inspired - Tracie is in an inspiration. I truly look forward to seeing what is in her email when I get it.
She Makes and Bakes - Emily is adorable and so is her blog
Sugar Buzzed - I <3 her! She has a great personality and great recipes.
Oh, Bite It - great site with twists on normal food
Sweet 2 Eat - great site, want it all
Feed Your Soul - Peter has great recipes!
Be sure to check them all out and Happy Blogging!